Purpose for Collecting Your Information:
We will save personal information in a client and supplier relationship file that we maintain about you and other information we obtain regarding activities on the website. The following lists the reasons for collecting your information, but not limited to:
- Approve and open an account for you to purchase products from our Site
- Provide a quote of our products and/or services
- Process sales order / transaction for our product and services
- Deliver product and/or services
- Collect payment for orders of our product
- Manage the relationship and communicate with you about your order and any services rendered
- Provide services related to warranties, returns, orders and complaints
- Conduct surveys (e.g. customer satisfaction) or contests/giveaways
- Detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity
- Provide targeted marketing of offers, products, updates, newsletters or events
- Any other purpose advised at the time of collection
The Information We Collect:
Alex Andrite Design Inc. will limit the collection of personal information about you to the information that we consider necessary for providing our products and/or services.
This Site is not designed for or marketed to minors under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly allow minors to use our Site and we request that they do not send us their personal information.
In order to conduct business with you, we may collect information voluntarily provided by you. This may include but not limited to:
- Contact information – name, company name, address, postal code, phone number, email address, website address
- Log in credentials
- Financial information – payment card number and expiry date, banking information
- Purchase information – purchase history, product / service preferences
- Opinion / interest – customer satisfaction information, opinions about products and services
As a customer or visitor, you can browse our website anonymously. We automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Site or not), your computer browser information, your IP address and your location.
“Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We use data collection devices (such as Google Analytics, Facebook, WordPress), including cookies, on certain pages of the Site to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety, to offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie, such as remembering your browser preferences for language or font size, and to allow us to provide information that is targeted to your interests.
Our Disclosure of Your Information:
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties without your explicit consent. We may share your information in the normal scope of business to provide our services:
- Third Parties –
- We may use the services of unrelated service providers and may disclose personal information to them during our use of their services, e.g. delivery services, accountants, attorneys.
- We use third party accounting and payment processors, QuickBooks Online and Stripe, to store contact information, provide quotes and invoices and/or accept payments for products and services, whether through our website or not.
- We use third party marketing platform, Mailchimp, to send direct marketing communications
- Legal Jurisdiction – In some cases, personal information that we collect may be transferred and stored in the United States. In such cases, we continue to protect the information with appropriate safeguards, but it may be subject to the legal jurisdiction of those countries and governmental authorities in those countries.
We may also disclose personal information to the acquirer or its agents in the course of the sale of our business. If we do this, the disclosure will be subject to confidentiality arrangements customary in such transactions.
Personal information may be stored as paper files and/or electronically. Electronic files will be stored on computer equipment with password protection, firewalls and encryption and stored on secure servers in Canada and/or the United States or hosted by third parties, each with their own privacy and security policies. These third party websites are operated independently from us and we are not responsible for their content, use or privacy practices. These links are provided for your own review.
- Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?fg=1
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Intuit QuickBooks – https://www.intuit.com/privacy/
- Stripe – https://stripe.com/en-ca/privacy
- Mailchimp – https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
We retain personal data to comply with all legal, accounting and financial requirements and obligations for a limited period of time as required by law.
We have implemented reasonable safeguards to protect the personal information that we collect from you. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee information on or transmitted over the Internet. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
If you wish to opt out of direct marketing communications from us, either:
- Click the unsubscribe link in any email communication that we send you
- Email us at email@example.com and request to be unsubscribed
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short time after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
Do Not Track Clause
If you have questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.