Purpose for Collecting Your Information:
We will save personal information in a client and supplier relationship file that we maintain about you and other information we obtain regarding activities on the website. The following lists the reasons for collecting your information, but not limited to:
• Provide a quote of our products and services
• Process sales order / transaction for our product and services
• Deliver product and services
• Collect payment for order of our product
• Manage the relationship and communicate with you about your order and any services rendered
• Provide services related to warranties, returns, orders and complaints
• Conduct surveys (e.g. customer satisfaction) or contests/giveaways
• Detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity
• Provide targeted marketing of offers, products, updates or events
• Any other purpose advised at the time of collection
The Information We Collect:
Alex Andrite Design Inc. will limit the collection of personal information about you to the information that we consider necessary for providing our products and services.
In order to conduct business with you, we may collect information voluntarily provided by you. This may include but not limited to:
• Contact information – name, address, postal code, phone number, email address
• Financial information – payment card number and expiry date, banking information
• Purchase information – purchase history, product / service preferences
• Opinion / interest – customer satisfaction information, opinions about products and services
As a customer or visitor, you can browse our website anonymously. We automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Site or not), your computer browser information, your IP address and your location.
“Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We use data collection devices (such as Google Analytics), including cookies, on certain pages of the Site to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety, to offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie and to allow us to provide information that is targeted to your interests.
Our Disclosure of Your Information:
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties without your explicit consent. We may share your information in the normal scope of business to provide our services:
• Third Parties – We may from time to time use the services of unrelated service providers and may disclose personal information to them in the course of our use of their services, e.g. delivery services.
• Legal Jurisdiction – In some cases, personal information that we collect may be transferred and stored in the United States. In such cases, we continue to protect the information with appropriate safeguards, but it may be subject to the legal jurisdiction of those countries and governmental authorities in those countries.
We may also disclose personal information to the acquirer or its agents in the course of the sale of our business. If we do this, the disclosure will be subject to confidentiality arrangements customary in such transactions.
Personal information may be stored as paper files and / or electronically. Paper files will be stored in locked cabinets with limited access by employees. Electronic files will be stored on computer equipment with password protection, firewalls and encryption and stored on secure servers in Canada and/or the United States or hosted by third parties, each with their own privacy policies.
We have implemented reasonable safeguards to protect the personal information that we collect from you. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee information on or transmitted over the Internet. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
If you have questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.